2022 SVLL Registration BlastBall to Majors
2022 Battalion Registration
2022 spring season registration requirements
- Online registration - contact information for teams and TeamSnap and required agreements
- Registration fee - online registration payment or KidSport Vancouver (if applying for KidSport or similar program register online after requesting a waiver code for the fees from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Uniform deposit - paid with online registration, refunded to the original credit card after verification of uniform return at end of season
- If requested: proof of medical coverage - copy of child's BC CareCard
- If requested: proof of age - copy of child's birth certificate
- If requested: 3 proofs of residence - copies of utility bills or drivers license (dated or in force between February 1 2021 to February 1 2022)
- If requested: School Enrollment Form (if residing out of boundaries and attending school within boundaries)
Players T-Ball to Majors must have their primary residence or enrolled school within the league boundaries in South Vancouver or South Burnaby. Please check the league boundaries map for qualification.
Match month (top line) with year of birth. League age and division indicated at right. Or use the league age calculator.
This chart is only for the 2022 baseball season.
2022 Season Registration Fees
$0 BlastBall age 4
$130 T-Ball ages 5 & 6 **
$160 Rookies ages 7 & 8 * **
$180 Minors ages 9 & 10 * **
$180 Majors ages 11 & 12 * **
$300 Juniors ages 13 & 14 *
* plus $50 uniform deposit
** $50 fee increase February 1, 2022
Your registration is not confirmed until the Registrar has reviewed eligibility, including proofs of residence within league boundaries and proof of age. You may be contacted if there are questions about eligibility. If the registration is not approved, fees paid will be refunded.
Your receipt will be issued when paying online. No other receipts will be issued.
There is a fully refundable uniform deposit included with registration for divisions issued jerseys. Players provide their own pants.
|Division||Deposit||Deposit For Return Of||No Deposit|
|BlastBall||$0||players keep shirt & hat|
|T-Ball||$0||players keep shirt & hat|
|Rookies||$50||jersey & belt||players keep socks & hat|
|Minors||$50||jersey & belt||players keep socks & hat|
|Majors||$50||jersey & belt||players keep socks & hat|
|Juniors||$50||jersey & belt||players keep socks & hat|
|Seniors||$50||jersey & belt||players keep socks & hat|
Players are to return spring season uniforms before post-season tournaments or play. Different uniforms will be provided for post-season play.
The deposit will be refunded only to the registration payment card after confirmation of uniform return.
Players registered in an age division that are subsequently assessed and move to a lower division for safety and player development reasons may qualify for a refund of the difference in the registration costs. Conversely players moved to an older division may need to pay additional registration to match that division's fee.
Refunds for will be processed by the Registrar by completing the registration withdrawal form.
All refunds are subject to the following policies:
- Refunds are paid only after return of any issued uniform and equipment
- Refunds will be refunded to the credit card that paid the fees, or on request by e-Transfer or cheque to the person who paid registration
- Fees paid by a third party (i.e. KidSport) will be refunded directly to the third party
Refunds for the regular spring season are subject to the following policies:
- Withdrawal before Start of Season (April 10, 2022): full refund
- Withdrawal on or after Start of Season (April 10, 2022) and up to and including 21 days after Start of Season (May 1): 50% refund
- Withdrawal after 21 days from Start of Season: no refund
- Refund from division change: difference of registration fees as of the date originally paid
Refunds for Fall Ball, tournaments such as All-Stars and Selects, Fall & Winter Clinics, and other activities are subject to the following policies:
- Withdrawal before first scheduled game: full refund, less payment processing fees
- Withdrawal after first scheduled game: no refund
- Withdrawal from Clinics before first clinic: full refund, less payment processing fees
- Withdrawal from Clinics after first clinic: prorated from date of request
South Vancouver’s home diamonds are at Memorial South Park, at the corner of 41st Avenue and Ross Street in Vancouver.
Little League season officially opens mid-April and closes mid-June. We form teams in March and most coaches will have had a practice or two before the season begins. We evaluate players in late February so that coaches can assess the skill level and distribute players evenly between teams, ensuring that teams are fairly matched.
SVLL provides players with team uniforms and baseball bats to use during games. All players will need to supply their own baseball pants. Players will need a batting helmet, glove (leather, not vinyl – you can find a good, affordable selection at most sports stores) and a jock or a jill (athletic protection). Baseball cleats are strongly recommended for Minors, Majors, Juniors, and Seniors. Note that soccer cleats cannot be used for safety reasons.
Tournaments with other leagues are at no additional fee to players, except for All-Stars and Selects. Some examples of these tournaments from previous years are on the Tournaments page.
A player must have played regular season with SVLL and meet all age and residency requirements. Players who are selected for All-Stars or Selects will be charged an additional fee to be determined during the season.
Uniform deposits are returned after confirmation of uniform return from the end of season. A credit will automatically be issued within 30 days to the credit card used to pay for registration, or by etransfer to the registration payee should the credit not process. The amount is the full deposit paid, less any unpaid fees.
BlastBall, T-Ball, and Rookies play against SVLL teams during the season. Rookies may play in tournaments during the season that are held at other leagues in the Vancouver area. Minors and Majors participate in home and away interlock games with Hastings, Trout Lake, Richmond, and New Westminster Little Leagues, as well as tournaments. Juniors and Seniors play interlock games and tournaments with other districts.
BlastBall games are held once a week, typically on Saturdays. Rookies play 1-2 games per week on weekends. Minors, Majors, Juniors and Seniors play 2-3 games per week.
There are no practices for BlastBall. T-Ball and Rookies will hold 1-2 practices per week. Minors and Majors and Juniors will hold 2-3 practices per week.
Little League baseball is a team sport and so a player’s schedule will vary. Teams play a predetermined schedule of games which will be on the web site. Each team coach organizes their own practice schedules. If a child cannot regularly make games or practices due to other regular commitments, where possible before the season start they may be moved to a team with a more suitable schedule.
We welcome all children between the ages of 4 and 12 during the season who live or attend school within the SVLL boundaries.
We welcome all players between the ages of 13 and 16 during the season who live or attend school within the boundaries of a District 6 league (South Vancouver, Trout Lake, Hastings, New Westminster, Richmond).
South Vancouver Little League (SVLL) is a volunteer-run non-profit baseball league for boys and girls ages 4-16. Children are placed on teams of about 12 children (fewer for BlastBall) and given the opportunity to develop and practice baseball skills and play games with our teams in the league and division.
South Vancouver Little League (SVLL) hosts the Battalion senior division baseball for District 6 players aged 13-16 (Intermediate/Juniors and Seniors).